New Bath CC Ride Sign-up App Goes live
Thanks to Mark Fairhurst, Bath CC now have a new BCC Ride Sign-up App, this is going live this week. Please no longer use the old system.
The myriad of advantages of the new Web App are
- The sign-up to ALL club rides are accessible in one place
- Riders can both sign up AND remove their name from rides
- One click sign-up and one click removal, no more typing in your name and clicking NEXT several times.
- Guest riders can sign up to a ride but for security purposes do not see names of other riders on the ride.
- Names of riders on the ride can only be seen by members of Bath CC who have a login.
- Ride Leaders can easily add rides and set their own routes
- Ride leaders have access to phone numbers and emergency contact details of riders on their ride.
- Riders can add notes such as “Meet at top of Bannerdown”, that are all linked to the ride.
- No EXCUSE not to sign-up early as you can always remove your name – this encourages others to sign up and ensure that rides go ahead.
A full description and FAQs can be found at
The Web App can be accessed on your phone and computer by using this address
There are instructions in the description of how to save a shortcut to your phone – so you should only need to use this address once.
The App was successfully trialled with the Friday Ladies ride and 18 riders signed up for 3 different rides, so now its up to the wider club members to use it.
This week we have
- Tuesday Social Ride
- Wednesday Social Ride
- Wednesday Hills
- Saturday social – 25 and 40 miler
- Sunday Rides
- Monthly Mountain Bike ride
The rides are all populated with routes and ride leaders and ready for sign up.
All rides until the end of the year are on the planner, so you can sign up to as many as you want. Routes and ride leaders will be added nearer the date, January rides will be added on 1st December.
Can I PLEASE ask you all to create a login (it only takes a minute) and sign up to rides early, especially this week when it is all new (i.e. NOW), you can always remove your name if circumstances change.
We will be updating the Bath CC website over the next few days with all this information.
A big thank you to Mark Fairhurst for all his hard work, This will make the sign up and ride planning process so much easier and get more people out riding.